Are Medical Symptoms Making Life More Difficult for You?
Take Your Life Back with Hypnosis
Most people don’t realize how much hypnosis can do for medical issues. If you are dealing with an illness, an injury, or a chronic condition, hypnosis can make you feel better. Here’s just a portion of the medical problems that that hypnosis can help, according to clinical studies:
- Blood Pressure
- Chronic Fatigue
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Insomnia & Sleep Problems
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pre- & Post-Surgery
- TMJ (Teeth Grinding/Jaw Clenching)
What kind of results will you get from hypnosis for a medical issue?
It varies from condition to condition, and from person to person, but these are some of the experiences that are common for many people:
- Uncomfortable symptoms could go away or become easy to control by imagining certain pictures or sensations in your mind.
- You might be able to lower the level of pain you feel as easily as turning down a thermostat or dimmer switch.
- Your body could heal from surgery, burns, broken bones, and other injuries faster than you ever dreamed possible.
- Your immune system may become stronger than ever before.
- You might sleep better and notice an increase in energy.
- You may have less stress and anxiety and be more relaxed in situations that used to worry you.
- The more relaxed you are, the more your symptoms diminish or even disappear.
- It could be easier to follow through on doctor’s orders to improve your health with exercise, weight loss, dietary restrictions, and smoking cessation.
- You may easily heal emotional issues and trauma that subconsciously affect you; Your medical issues may get better when you discover these issues and let them go.
“Hypnosis is helping people get over fractures, burns, migraines, asthma, fibroids, peptic ulcers, and skin disorders … Research shows that it eases pain, speeds healing, increases fertility, even fights cancer… [and] ease(s) patients through childbirth, angioplasty, chemotherapy, breast biopsy, even full-on surgery.”
~ Prevention Magazine
“Hypnosis can help adult patients control other forms of pain, relieve gastrointestinal problems, stimulate weight loss, clear up skin problems, and accelerate the healing of bone fractures and surgical wounds.”
~ Consumer Reports